Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
Our Concern is comfortable and safe stay for all our guests.
- Check-in after 2.30pm and Check-out before 11.30am. Check-in before 2.30pm or Check-out after 11.30am, one days rental.
- Tenants wishing to extend the stay beyond the date given are kindly asked to inform us 3 days in advance.
- Extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
- Tenants wishing to checkout earlier are kindly requested to inform us 3 days in advance, or else will be charged for three days. Early check-out will result in change in rate.
- Reservation/Confirmation will be made upon the receipt of the Deposit of Rs 20,000/USD150 per apartment.
- Rental for the full period of stay to be paid before check in.
- Cost of Electricity (calculated based on the actual meter reading i.e. usage at the rate of Rs.50/USD.5 per Unit.) and any damages to be deducted from the Deposit at the time of Check-out.
- Tanants are not allowed to share the apartment more than the no of persons indicated as above.
- Maximum number of Visitors allowed at a given time is four excluding the above no of guest staying in the apartment.
- Non-guests are not allowed in the Apartment after 9.30pm.
- The Apartment staff shall respond to any problems or complaints regarding our services, equipment or the cleanliness on our earliest.
- No Pets allowed.
- While taking over of house keys tenant are expected to check the items in the apartment and handover in the same condition at the time of vacating the apartment.
- Not permitted to carry out any repairs/modifications to the apartment or any item in the apartment.
- Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
- Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it becomes apparent.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
- Guests and other individuals using the apartment services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests.
- Guests are expected to lock their rooms properly to prevent access of third parties.
- Upon leaving their rooms guests must close and lock the doors, windows and switch off all the electric items such as A/C, TV etc. We shall not be responsible for any lost or left back items.
- In case of any emergency, tenant is required to call security guard on ground floor and the following numbers: 0774 674 576 0112 055 077 0773 540 632 0777 794 136..
Parties and get-to-gathers are strictly not permitted.
We may refuse our services to any individuals or indivudual who violate any of the above rules, and not refund the rental or deposit. Failure to check out on the date agreed will be charged USD100 per day.